DANIEL COUSIN, MD
Dr. Cousin is a board-certified, fellowship-trained expert in diagnostic radiology with significant experience in the field, including both academic and private practices and in clinical and administrative positions.
Previously the medical director for Delray Imaging Associates, he currently serves as clinical director for Bayview Radiology in Tampa. Dr. Cousin also served as the program director of the radiology residency at Columbia/Harlem Hospital Center in New York City.
Certifications and Licenses
- Medical License, State of Florida
- Medical License, State of New York
- Board Certified, American Board of Radiology
- Board Certified, National Board of Physicians and Surgeons
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2005
- BA, Harvard University, 2000