ANIMESH AGARWAL, MD
Dr. Animesh Agarwal joined BRC in 2014 as an expert in orthopedic trauma and surgery. He currently practices as an orthopedic surgeon, and serves as director of orthopedic trauma and professor of orthopedic surgery at UT Health San Antonio, San Antonio’s only civilian Level I trauma center, where he has taught since 1997.
He is a Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering, and has authored more than 270 scientific publications and 18 patents.
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Certification
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Medical License, State of Ohio
- MD, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, 1992
- BS, Biomedical Engineering, 1988