RAWSON L. WOOD, MD, MPH
Dr. Rawson Wood joined BRC in August 2016, after a 27-year active duty Air Force career including service as a pilot, physician and hospital commander. As one of the Air Force’s few pilot-physicians, he accumulated hours on the C-130 as a pilot, the C-17 as aircraft commander, and the T-37 as an instructor pilot.
Dr. Wood is licensed to practice medicine in Texas and South Carolina. He is board certified in aerospace and occupational medicine and holds an accreditation in accident reconstruction.
Certifications and Licenses
- Board Certified in Aerospace and Occupational Medicine
- Medical License, State of South Carolina
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR)
- MD, Uniformed Services University, 1998
- MPH, University of Texas Health Science Center-San Antonio, 2006
- BS, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, 1988