LISA P. GWIN, DO, BSEE, BSN
Before her medical career, Dr. Lisa Gwin spent six years working with Ford Motor Company as an automotive test and development engineer. She worked eight years as an emergency nurse, and another 13 as a practicing emergency physician.
Dr. Gwin also has experience as a firefighter, emergency medical technician, and certified fire investigator. She currently resides in Denver, Colorado, where she maintains her clinical practice by volunteering at a homeless clinic. She has been retained as a biomechanics expert in over 650 cases throughout the United States since joining BRC in 2012.
Certifications and Licenses
- Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Medical License, State of Wyoming
- Medical License, State of Montana
- Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR)
- DO, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2003
- BS, Nursing, Wayne State University, 1995
- BS, Electrical Engineering, Illinois Institute of Technology, 1987