LARS H. REINHART, MD
Dr. Lars Reinhart joined BRC in 2013, after spending 14 years as a full time emergency room physician at McLeod Regional Medical Center in Florence, South Carolina, and MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital in Leonardtown, Maryland. During his tenure at MedStar St Mary’s, Dr. Reinhart also served as vice chief of emergency medicine. Dr. Reinhart has been retained in over 600 cases since his employment with BRC.
Certifications and Licenses
- Medical License, State of South Carolina
- Medical License, State of Virginia
- Medical License, State of Texas
- MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 1996
- BS, Mechanical Engineering, University of Texas, 1992