CHARLES E. “TED” BAIN, BEng, MD, CCFP (EM)
A former Royal Canadian Air Force pilot, Dr. Ted Bain joined BRC in 2003 after a 19-year clinical career in emergency and family medicine. Since joining BRC, he has been retained in more than 2,400 cases and has testified in more than 150 trials in 24 states.
With degrees in medicine and engineering, Dr. Bain focuses on biomechanical analyses in cases involving motor vehicle collisions, industrial incidents, railroad incidents, workplace injuries, elevator incidents, and slip and falls.
Certifications and Licenses
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Medical License, British Columbia, Canada
- CCFP, Canadian College of Family Physicians, 1995
- CCFP-Emergency Medicine, Canadian College of Family Physicians, 1996
- MD, Queen’s University, Kingston Ontario, 1983
- BEng, Chemical/Nuclear Engineering, Royal Military College, 1974