AUSTIN T. FOLLEY
Dr. Austin T. Folley is a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician with four years of experience as an emergency medicine physician in the US Army. Dr. Folley completed his Emergency Medicine Residency at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium. While he was there, he became the Chief Resident from 2014-2015. He completed his medical training at the Ohio State University College of Medicine in Columbus Ohio. He holds an engineering degree in Biosystems Engineering from the University of Arizona where he graduated Magna cum Laude.
Before joining BRC in September 2019, Dr. Folley was working as an Emergency Medicine Physician at Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center at Fort Gordon in Georgia.
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Emergency Medicine – Board Certified
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Medical License, State of Georgia
- MD Ohio State University, 2012
- BS Biosystems Engineering, University of Arizona, 2004