THOMAS M. McNISH, MD, MPH
Dr. Thomas McNish joined BRC in 1994 after a career with the US Air Force, where he served as a combat pilot and flight surgeon, and eventually the Command Surgeon for the Air Force Reserve.
Dr. McNish has testified in over 80 trials throughout the United States and serves as Chairman of BRC’s Board of Directors. He currently limits his consulting practice to product liability litigation. His expertise is frequently sought in catastrophic injury cases involving aircraft, watercraft, high speed automotive collisions, industrial equipment, and recreational products.
Certifications and Licenses
- Board Certified in Aerospace Medicine
- Medical License, State of Texas
- MPH, University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, 1982
- MD, Emory University School of Medicine, 1978
- BS, Engineering Science, United States Air Force Academy, 1964