Biomechanics / Neurology
A. LeBRON PAIGE, MD, MSBME
After a seven-year career as an engineer in the aerospace industry and the subsequent pursuit of his medical degree, Dr. LeBron Paige completed his internship, neurology residency, and epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology fellowships at Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Paige has since served on the faculties of the University of Alabama at Birmingham and the University of Iowa’s Carver School of Medicine. In 2016 Dr. Paige became the founding director of the Epilepsy Program at Erlanger Hospital. He joined BRC in April 2018.
Certifications and Licenses
- American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Society of Neuroimaging
- Medical License, State of Tennessee
- Medical License, State of Iowa
- Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction
- MD, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1998
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, University of Miami, 1994
- BS, Electrical Engineering; BA, Biology and Chemistry, University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 1985