A. LeBRON PAIGE, MD, MSBME
Dr. Paige is a board-certified neurologist who completed his internship, neurology residency, and epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology fellowships at Yale University School of Medicine. He also holds a Masters in Biomedical Engineering from the University of Miami.
He spent seven years as an engineer in the aerospace industry before the subsequent pursuit of his medical degree. Dr. Paige has since served on the faculties of the University of Alabama at Birmingham and the University of Iowa’s Carver School of Medicine. In 2016 Dr. Paige became founding director of the Epilepsy Program at Erlanger Hospital. He has now joined BRC as a consultant.
Certifications and Licenses
- Medical License, State of Tennessee
- Medical License, State of Iowa
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- MD, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1998
- MS, Biomedical Engineering, University of Miami, 1994